Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SSI goes online !

Any update on the 41mm SSI's?
    72S, 72T now ST

Sorry for letting you guys hanging regarding the info

the Big bore 41 mm SSI heat exchangers are in full production
    sales begin in August is the plan, by your local SSI / JP group / DANSK reseller

one thing is for sure, due to the world wide steel / shipping / production problems ,We should expect ALL parts to rise in price
    not speaking only of JP products like SSI , but in general , SO I cant tell you guys a retail price before we got full stock

Marek

Thanks for the update. When they're on the shelf ready to ship please let us know. Thanks, -Scott
    72S, 72T now ST

Will do Scott

Btw you can follow us on Instgram # SSI EXHAUST

and to your info we have some VERY nice Dyno resault

we did 10 prototype set ,send of to Various guys , and all the before and after test show a improvement

I will post more as we are working on the data sheets this moment

Take care

Marek

Hi Guys

Hope you did not spend all your money for christmas :-)

Cause I got the first SSI in 41mm comming in on stock the 2nd week 2022

ask for pricing and stock first

Interested drop me a mail early911parts@gmail.com

Stay safe

Marek
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Marek; 01-10-2022 at 08:57 PM.

Has anyone used the SSI for a SWB car? I bought a set from Ecklers(deleted them from my world because customer service doesn't exist) and the center support tab on the right side was welded on upside down and ALL the exhaust ports were uneven and not machined properly. Called the manufacture as well....sent me back to Ecklers. Just wasn't mentally prepared to take on customizing new SSI heat exchangers. I don't like to complain but when customer service doesn't even care, I feel like I need to tell someone.

Hi Terry

Do you mean Eckert from germany , It sounds a bit strange , you are welcome to forward all the mails with some pictures to me early911parts@gmail.com and I have a look into it

Marek

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Hi Terry

Do you mean Eckert from germany , It sounds a bit strange , you are welcome to forward all the mails with some pictures to me early911parts@gmail.com and I have a look into it

Marek
    Ecklers Family of Parts
    Titusville, Florida

John Daniels/SSI. Never had to coax one into position or had any fitment issues EVER. Other sites have expressed fitment issues. A hammer to make something fit is for carpentry.

It's not all of them but is QC what it was at original SSI? They are pressing them out fast as cookies and no two cookies are ever alike.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

MOST mistakes We see are people who ordered the wrong one, for there model / engine they got

I have been behind the scene at SSI for allmost 2 years

I most say the quality control of these, have been taken VERY serious the last years

something like uneven ports and bad machine work is allmost not seen , I even not heard of any problems lately

thats why , if any of you guys bought a set and it looks like shit , pls let me know asap

and just to confirm , if somebody have not seen all post in this tread from post nr 1 , these things are made on the original tools In Denmark

and have been inproved on many points over the years

Marek