Note to self - I like having A/C in a street car so that I can drive through the summer months, but the factory A/C in a Capri really complicates the dash and underdash plumbing. It's worse since I wasn't the one who took it apart, and I've never seen it assembled. So it seems like everything I do has to be done two or three times, as I find some new bits to do the more I put together. I'm getting close now, pretty much all that's left is the glovebox. I'll be glad when this part of the project is behind me.

Side notes - The new circuit sheet for the gauge cluster is still in Queensland, but is "booked for flight".

The new seat covers from France seem to be quite nice, but I found that no headrest covers were shipped despite the website indicating that they would be included. Turns out that in Europe and the UK Capris did not come with headrests, and the supplier told me that the item description was in error and they do not have a pattern for Capri headrests. So I'll be sending one of my headrest covers to France to use as a pattern as soon as I can get one removed from the foam and reinforcing plate.

My clock was working fine a few months ago when I hooked it up for testing, but only works in spurts now. Dang!