Dear friends,
I must say am emotional - as money is flying to the seller, I can show you my new and ultimate ride.
I bought from Robert Barrie, in the UK a (my) 911L 1968 in perfect condition with a mild sport purpose touch.

I will relate the story of that quest and the very very nice buying process with Robert (Barrie).

This is an US version of the L, side markers have been removed, gearbox is matching, engine is not original (a 2.4T 1971 with Weber), she was repainted 4 years ago to light Ivory (original color is Bahama Yellow), seat are Recaro (do not know the year)
I know some purists here that will shout out, but I could not afford a 100% matching car, and unsure I was willing to - as am hot rod guy.

I will fly to UK to take ownership of her, and will become her new custodian coming Thursday. I will drive to Bicester first to grab an art photography, then will make my way to Folkestone to get the Eurotunnel(UK) to Calais (FR) - then I will head to Magny-Cours F1 race track to attend the Classic Days and celebrating the 70th Porsche Anniversary.

I will for sure take pics and will tell my adventure through a ESSES article.

I have been dreaming about this 911L 1968 for 10 years - perseverance is everything.
A huge and sincere thank you to the Sreg pals and officers - you guys rock.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 2181
Size:  240.4 KB