Several months ago I sold my 2008 R32 that was my other car. I commuted in it and brought my kids to school in it but there was something missing in the driving experience so I sold it. I replaced it with an oak green metallic over tan '92 911 C2. I found it in a small town in Maryland called Port Tobacco. The owner was a former Navy officer. The car was originally sold in Madison, Wisconsin and then made it's way to Miami Florida before landing in Southern Maryland. It now resides with me in Southern California. When the car arrived it needed a fair amount of deferred maintenance but Marco and Tony got me on the road quickly. The 17x7 and 17x9 rims were added at the same time care of Chris Tallon. Since March I've put nearly 10K miles on the car and with the exception of a broken shift linkage in the first week the car has been terrific. And here she is:

photo 2.JPGphoto 4.JPG

I have found that the car is hard to photograph. The color is a shade darker than the metallic green on Rick's 70 S. I think she thinks look like a metallic toad and I love her very much.

-Dave