Well, not so much to say about this project.

All the work that I have been doing has been related to investigate which possibilities I have to build this car.

I know that at first I thought to restore it to stock condition but at that time I didn't have the information I have today...

I have been collecting some body parts (steel) and the only one missing is the front bumper. I have been contacting many people, there are 2 or 3 that would fit but... still waiting for pictures and prices.

After my research I have come to a decision (hope it is the last! ):

What do you guys think about a recreation/interpretation of this:

The idea is to build a cost effective T/R reproduction/recreation/interpretation, under FIA rules. I want to put some added value on the car and I think this could be achieved under the competition theme, instead of the investment I had to do to restore it stock condition.

I could take the advantage of the rear flares - I know it is not the same but it gives a racing look as well - so I don't have to buy the rear quarters.

Some fiberglass should be added - rear bumper, engine lid, front bonnet. Plexiglas windows all around and some more items to save some weight.

Latter I will post some more specs. I hope some of you can give me a good advice.