Installation and removal is a little different than the LWB.

Outer bearing is the big one, 80mm outside diameter on the outer race. To the face of the race (what you'd have to push on to remove or install the bearing) is about 73.5mm

Inner bearing (the little EXPENSIVE one) has an OD of about 55.5mm, 50.6mm to the center of the outer race.

The "cup" you need for pulling the inner bearing must be wider than the lip of the opening in the trailing arm for the stub axle-- this is around 55mm.

The front bearings are same as the LWB-- front outers have a diameter of 45.3mm, face of the outer hub is 50mm. Inner diameter is 59.2mm, face of the inner hub is about 64mm.

When I say "about" for the dimension to the center of the face it's not an exact measurment to the center, it's an approximation of the diameter washer it would take to span the opening if you were to fabricate a puller.

I made my own puller out of a piece of 1/2" all-thread (12 inches long), a couple of 1/2" nuts, some fender washers and a plumbing flange. I'll post the photos in this thread when I get around to installing the bearings-- I don't have the plating back so it's premature to begin.

Hope this helps somebody. . . someday. . . I sure found it helpful in measuring plumbing parts at the hardware store!