Back by popular demand, the "2nd Annual Run What You Brung New Years Eve and New Years Day Celebration". I have reserved the same room I had last year for this fun filled get together to end out another fantastic year of great cars, great events, and fun people. There is always at least 2-3 different drives we can go on New Years Day, depending on where we want to end up. Last year the Drives were fantastic, with every type of car you can imagine. The drive on Saturday up the coast and up in the hills to the resort will be fun as well.

The Resort information is as follows:

Westlake Village Inn
31943 Agoura Road
Westlake Village, Ca., 91361
818-889-0230
Rooms go from $170 on up for the night. There is a 72 hour cancelation period, so if you make a reservation now, you could always cancel later.
Currently they have rooms available.

The Schedule of Events is as follow:

Pre-Pre-Pre- Function. Meet at Geoffries in Malibu for Brunch at 11:00am on Saturday, the 31st of December. Their address is: 27400 PCH, Malibu, Calif., 90265, phone: 310-457-1519. I have reserved a table for 14, which is as large as they will let me for one group. If the number is higher, we can reserve another table in a different name. Leave here and drive up the Coast, then on some great back roads to the Resort, The Westlake Village Inn. Arrive around 3:30pm to check in. Get ready for Pre-Pre-Function

Pre-Pre-Function. My room from 5:30pm to 7:30pm to socialize and remember all the great runs and all the fun that was had this year. I will supply Apps, Wine, soft drinks. Feel free to bring any other beverage you may prefer. There is a wrap around patio for anyone who wants to smoke cigars or cigs.

Pre-Function At 7:30pm, we will walk over to the Resort Restaurant, "Le Cafe European Bistro". I have reserved a room that will seat up to 30 people, in our own area of the restaurant. This is where we ate last year, and it was great. However last year we did not have our own area to sit in like we do this year. I spoke with the Host, and he is going to send me the dinner options we can have for that night. When I get them, I will post them on this thread. You can then let me know Fish, Chicken, or Steak. It also is on property, so no one has to DRIVE anywhere on New Years Eve!

Function We all walk back to my room, to bring in the New Year. From this point forward, it will be BYOB. Bring your favorite Champagne, Wine, Sauternes, or Ports, and we can all taste some different offerings.
Again, deck outside for smokers, which also has a heater on it.

Post Function We leave Sunday morning for whichever drive we decide the night before, assuming someone can remember
The ladies can go on the drive, sleep in, relax at the pool, or just take it easy.
We end up back at the resort, pack up, and head for home. We can have as late as a 2:00pm check out, if you ask them real nice.
If you think you want in, please let me know as soon as possible, as you can see space is limited, without making other arrangements. (For Brunch and Dinner) If you live around the Westlake area, and want to come to the functions and dinner on Saturday, and not stay at the resort, that is fine, just let me know.
I will be leaving Cardiff around 8:00am on Saturday, so anyone who wants to hook up down here for the drive up to brunch, let me know. If you want to ask any other questions, my cell number is 970-390-8352
(Just for the record, this is not a club sponsored event)