Looking for a while now for a good car, I am a long time collector of various marques so while I appreciate all the hot rods I think they look better with someone else driving; I prefer a more stock car. I don't mind any tasteful mods that can be easily converted back or sensible ones like the S52 tensioners.

Prefer something under 150k miles if looked after by knowledgeable owner and a black interior. Least favorite colors are the reds but will look at anything if the car is right.

Mostly what I have been seeing are cars that were thrashed or hit for 12k, decent cars with all vin tags but looking and maybe running pretty tired for 15k and over the top redone cars or low mileage cars for 30k-35k. There don’t seem to be any honest no story cars with all vin tags and history in well maintained condition for 20k -22k. I feel with the M3 the most expensive car you can buy is probably the cheapest car you can buy.

I would rather spend a little more for a well sorted car than spend ages finishing someone else’s project; I know from the Porsche world the best cars are not advertised and sell by word of mouth so if there is someone looking for a good home for their car…..

Let me know I have cash in hand.
Thanks in advance