Thread: Scheel 300 Replica NML Depot Seat for Sale

Scheel 300 Replica NML Depot Seat for Sale

I ordered this brand new Scheel 300 replica seat from Gerrit Blankman in late 2011 and received it just before Christmas 2011. Unfortunately, I have decided that I have "outgrown" this style seat, i.e. it is a bit too narrow for me. I am looking to sell it to replace with a moderately more accomodating rally style seat. The seat has been installed in one of my 911's, and probably has less than 8-10 hours of "seat time".

Priced at roughly 2/3rds the cost of a new NML Depot/Gerrit Blankman 300:

Seat $475
    Headrest $75
    Slider $75
    Bracket for F-model 911 $95

Buyer pays shipping from 30306.

Willing to sell as seat only, seat/headrest combination, or the full package.

Please PM with interest, and I'd be happy to provide any further information including email pictures or phone # to discuss.

Pictures posted on Pelican:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ml#post6809912

Thanks,

Bob
    Last edited by RTincher; 06-18-2012 at 07:57 AM.
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

Already sold to Magnus...
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

Thanks Russ, I meant to post here also. The seat is indeed sold pending payment to Magnus.

Bob
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS