1970 911E - 1.jpg

1970 911E - 2.jpg

1970 911E - 3.jpg

1970 911E - 4.jpg

1970 911E - 5.jpg

1970 911E - 6.jpg

1970 911E - CoA.jpg

Seller's Description:

Car is In Positano (amalfi coast ) Italy 🇮🇹 I’ve owned it for a least 15years and bought it just out of full body /engine restoration ! Interior kept it all original except vintage 70’s rs panels and vintage sport seats . It’s been kept in my garage and truly used it very little now and then with only 28000km! It still looks faboulous ! It’s a matching numbers and comes with the Italian Porsche certificate of authenticity !! Color is insane and iis the famous 70’s 🍊 I can arrange shipping from here no problem previous full payment by bank wire and I can go to my friend’s agency here for export papers ! Car’s title is under my personal name so no worries.

Here is your perfect Christmas present 🎁 Porsche 911 2.2 E 1970 coupe matching numbers with Porsche certificate of authenticity !!! Kept in fantastic conditions and always stored in my private covered garage . I’m an honest and passionate car collector (look at my 100% positive feedbacks since 2001 and a Porsche lover ! I’ve bought this one when I was working in Torino about 15years ago while I was looking for my perfect pre bunker porsche to add to my collection … through a friend I went to see this one that was about to be stripped and bare natal restored … it was love at first sight !! After 8 months I want to pick it up and felt like buying a new car !! Since then (while living in the super sunny Positano I’ve only used it once twice a month for a romantic ride around the coast and right back into my garage . Has only 28000km on the odometer and let me tell you it is a joy just to Look at it when I see it . It looks outstanding!!! Orange color is insane and don’t forget this is not a T but a very rare E!! As rare as an S that in the same condition can go for over 200000$…. This is a true gem for an amazing price. I can arrange shipping from here (salerno port) to Usa easely (I did the opposite when I’ve bought my first 356 in California and shipped it to Positano 20 years ago … so I’ve learned how to do it and still have the shipper contact and the agency here for export papers …you will pay for these services and I can ask for shipping quote once you are ready to buy it . Obviously you are welcome to come to Positano and take care of it but if not I will hel you from here to do so (previous full payment via bank wire end relatives extra cost ). Ciao Franco PS in the Picts you can see a Motolita steering wheel that ive exchanged it with the first 380mm Fuchs steering that was mounted originally on the car with a vibtage horn button customization. Very very nice ! I will perform by my personal porsche mechanic a service before I’ll sell the car 🙌