Thread: Az 2 Slo

Az 2 Slo

I am sparking the little six @ 5:00 AM and heading for the beach. All you guys that have asked for a heads up....well this is it.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

I run on

on my own.

Love the people. Love the events.

Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Shawn,

Have you considered changing your moniker to "Early morning hooligan"?
    Posts at 1:39 am, get some sleep man

Let me know what day & route you have planned for the trek to SLO.
    My guess is you will be rolling on Int. 8/10, most likely I'll be on 40 west.
    Tuesday May 1st I'll leave Colorado in the afternoon and drive until sunset.
    Wed. I'll drive to Santa Barbara, then up the coast Thurs am.

Looking fwd to seeing you & the green machine !
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

If you guys find yourself in Santa Barbara on that Wednesday night let me know and the first round is on me.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

Is it an early morning or a late night????

I usually leave at 5:00 AM for the beach and hit Ventura at 11:30 AM. I plan to push on throught to SLO for a 4:00 PM arrival. Unless...Barbara rides along. She hates the iron butt runs.

Chris, I live a half hour north of PHX. I have to drive south to catch the I 10 West. I wanna know how you are going to drive West after Kingman AZ? I have gotten lost attempting to bypass the big U shaped dip. More than once.

Dan, If my Barbara co drives then, we may spend the night somewhere between Ventura and Santa Barbara Wednesday Evening. First round, I'll have three!

That's two members from "The Brotherhood of the Green Car" that are driving there. Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

The Brotherhood of the Green Car

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Chris, I live a half hour north of PHX. I have to drive south to catch the I 10 West. I wanna know how you are going to drive West after Kingman AZ? I have gotten lost attempting to bypass the big U shaped dip. More than once.
    Shawn.
    Shawn,
    Ok, actually I'll go south from Kingman, taking the dip on the 40
    I usually head west on I-40 to Barstow, CA, head south on I-15 for 34 miles to CA Hwy 18 (Pear-blossom Hwy) , west to CA Hwy 14, then drop into Ventura, CA via CA 118 or CA 126.
    Let me know if you want to hook-up along the way.

Dan,
    Happy hour in Santa Barbara Wed. May 2nd sounds good !
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295

homeless in Santa Barbara...

where are you guys staying in Santa Barb? I did not make arrangements for that.

Nice to know that your are a member of "The Green Gruppe" or "The Brotherhood of the Green Car"

Ask Duane Hyatt on the finality of the club name. I prefer the latter. In fact, I belive that Duane is rolling in Black rather than green.

Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

I have a friend who lives up on Hillcrest in SB, nice old spanish house w/ some space.
    I'll check with him & see if he is cool with a Hooligan at his house.
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295