Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jo Siffert Film

Forgot to say DVD is out in Geneva on May 11th.

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

That was my next question! Thanks Milou. Can you keep us posted on how we can go about ordering the DVD? It looks like it is in German and French, but no English???

Will follow-up, buy it, watch it, and let you know how, when and in which language

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

I don't see where this is available in the non-pal version. Anyone have an update or any info on the DVD?
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

Mark,
    Get the PAL version, then under Fair Use rip it into iTunes...
    Early S Reg #1809

Mark, give our Irish friend a call. He made me a two disk DVD of it 5 or 6 years ago...... potatoes same as cash.
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

Those Irish and their potatoes! Thanks for the heads up Jim. Also of interest; I ordered the CD of the soundtrack by everyone's favorite, Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited... loaded with "Super retro "spy-rock" sounds from the 1965-1972" and with songs like ' Bossa Jo', 'Last of the Late Brakers' and ' Grid Girls 68' how could I go wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

i watched this over the holidays, superb. very human, siffert didnt eat to save money for racing. they stole oranges from trees, and saved money for race tires.

i bought an amazon UK dvd, and played it on my multi-region Dvd player, bought online from an Indian business in Chicago. yeah.

Help ma they're gunna wash my car

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Morrissey View Post
    I ordered the CD of the soundtrack by everyone's favorite, Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited...
    Just what I might expect from another Eliane Elias fan! Big Ron Gruener gave me this CD for my birthday last year -- Bossa Jo makes great hipster driving music while wearing wrap-around shades...

-- David

Quote Originally Posted by Nine17 View Post
    Just what I might expect from another Eliane Elias fan! Big Ron Gruener gave me this CD for my birthday last year -- Bossa Jo makes great hipster driving music while wearing wrap-around shades...
    -- David
    You said it David ... and where did I put my Matt Helm collection?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org