Page 105 of 456 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4560

Thread: Show your ride...

Hellos Guys, ok hers is the story, the car was advertized in our own calssifieds
    The car belonged to a gentleman by the name Craig Kelly, its was resprayed and engine rebuilt a few months ago, no rust and many reciepts. The car was in Omaha, and it was sound, had some one look at it, and made the desicion to buy it wright away, it has A/C wich was a plus 4 me, so i can take it out in the summer here.
    I paid 29K for it, you cant find them for less, its a maching numbers car, no wrecks, and well theres not too many out there for those prices any more, the second car on the list, is beutiful, 73 S asking price 74 K and really not ready to pay that kinf of money, now the S are going up in price ther , here, so dont want to be left out, like what happend with the RS, now only the luky ones have them.jeje.
    the car is in the US, should be traveling in a special transport, insured to Car quip, Colorado, great people and great shop. It will sit ther with my 73.3 also polo red jejej, do some suspensuion upgrades and then have it sent here to me Papa. It will leave via LA, but i will go to the US to see the shipment for my self, even though i use neptune, good people also. I already have an offer on the car here, but noo i wont sell it, because its going to sit next to the 914 -6 and my beutiful T, and several other early porsches that i have.
    So guys that the story, i did not want to say anything until it was paid, so now i am proud owner of an S a child hood dream!
    And yes as soon as a go to the US i will let the BB know, so we can all meet, you guys are like relatives, jejje. Also if any one comes here please let me know, so i can be of help, and we can meet and shoew the country around.
    Thanks every one for the comments.

Ahhh forgeting please if you guys can post pics of correct items, and the ones that need to be replaced greatly appreciated

This bulletin just in:

Reports of a Bahama Yellow '69 911S sighting in downtown Toronto today. One pedestrian commented,"It all happened so fast I almost missed it." But not too fast for one deft cellular phone user to be able to snap this picture.
    This sighting comes at a time when local 911 watchers were beginning to wonder whether stories of this S's restoration were actually true. CSIS photographic experts as well as members of the PCAUCR are currently running extensive tests to evaluate the authenticity of the image. More on this story as it develops.

P.S. Better pics after I reinstall the deco strips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A.T.
    Early 911S Registry Member #500

Lol!!!
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Here is a picture of my 67S in Death Valley coming back from San Fransico in May. Scared my wife, she kept say "stop, the parking is back there" Some times it seems she just does not understand how important it is to get your car in the scene

lmao......

great shot.

Cool photo

It's nice to see our cars driven and enjoyed. Must have been a fun trip.
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

Yes, Fritz, but with a running start, could you have made it to the other side? That would have been my wifey's worry - that I was thinking about it!!

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

Thanks for the comments, Funny thing 6 hours from 103 F. in Death Valley we were in the snow at Donner Pass,....... and I could not find any where to eat.
    The 911E club is going to have a drive July 14th and 15th around Durango Col. I am going to go on. All us early cars our welcome and there will be 11,000 foot passes and some pretty country. I like tracking, I like showing, but I really love road tripping the most

Hope this was not happening to your co-driver at Donner Pass.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3