Hello,
having a conservative restoration underway on a 911 built in 1970 with homologation 1971, i came across a series of information that was difficult to find for this specific version.

I have read many texts by referenced authors that in this splendid digital space, the most expert of you often cite and some insights are necessary for me and i am here to ask some questions and ask for help to better understand the history of this model year.

What did the optional M471 package for the My71' include?

I know it's different for the My72' (although called the same, but included a different setup) and for the My70' it was just something else.
For the "homologation 71" version, i do not consider it comparable to the M470 deletion option, to lighten the vehicle's coverings, finishes and tank, ecc ecc ecc...
However, as i understand it, it was possible to keep both the M470 and order the M471 in addition, but without the option for uprated engines and specific gearboxes (combined with the cancellation of the M470, effectively to "create" S/T...).

Furthermore, in some texts, there is talk of an elusive Sport version (road version) built in this short period of time (construction 1970, 71' homologation) with rear bonnet and central rear bumper in aluminum (already standard?!), as well as interiors sports seats and rear seat extensions (for FIA group 4 approval).
Perhaps as a special set-up?! and i don't know what other accessories...

Were the Koni Sport for the 911S My71' standard or optional?
In some texts i found Boge written as standard, in others they mention Koni as standard.
But was there a Koni Sport (perhaps with even sportier settings, accessory only for S model) option superior to the Koni?

Can any of you experts help me delve deeper into this information and understand better?

Thank you very much !!