Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the newest owner of Cris Huergas’s white 911S (119300373). I have several 911’s but this is my first long hood hence my being new here. I currently have a ’85 safari build, a couple of 991’s, and a 993 project of sorts.

I recognize that Cris’s car has lots of history and is recognizable to many. I never knew Cris but I have been talking with Freeman about this car and the early history of the group. The car will be in the Seattle area most of the time but I do plan to drive it on trips, rallies and take it to events etc.

One of the first drives I plan on doing with it will be to drive it from LA up to the East Bay in the first week of December. If the weather is good enough I’ll bring it all the way up to Seattle, if weather in the passes is tough I may want to find a spot to stash it until I can get it the rest of the way.

I happened to be in Alameda shortly after buying the car and I reached out to Jessica Huergas. Jessica, her husband, and I were able to get together the following day and had a great chat, it was fun to meet them both.
Jessica mentioned the regular meetup at EASY in Emeryville might be fun to bring the car to so I’m hoping I can make that happen on Dec 3rd.

One question I would have of all of you is if there are any other meetups or stops I should make while in LA (around Nov 30) or between LA and arriving in the East Bay around Dec 3rd?

Thanks in advance!

-alexk

Name:  1969_porsche_911s-2.0l-coupe_Cover-01146.jpg copy.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  154.9 KB