Thread: WTB: LWB doors

WTB: LWB doors

I currently have fiberglass doors on my '71 coupe but I'm looking to make the car more streetable. Considering these different fiberglass doors: https://www.gt-racing.com/911-reprod...oors-part-19a/ but steel is real and I'm sure will fit better.

I wouldn't mind having the impact bar in them, and I'd be ok with SC doors I think as long as they can have manual windows.

Hoping to also get the window frame, windows, regulators, and handles (for the locks) with them but I would entertain just getting the door itself since I currently have black frames to go with my chrome delete look (I think they are 911SC frames?) and I do have the latches and handles (but no locks), just missing the door itself, windows and regulators.

Biggest priority is the doors themselves are in good shape (rust free as possible).

Preferred location is the greater LA or Ventura County area but I'll take Southern California in general.
    Last edited by Flieger; 10-22-2022 at 11:04 PM.
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

I've decided that I'd like galvanized doors with the impact beam. I'd be open to Targa doors as I have the black aluminum coupe window frames already and as I understand it is only a small piece of sheetmetal that needs to be cut to be able to use them on coupes.

Bump to the top. I've been advised that pre-1983 doors are best. Dents in the skin ok, edges/seams/creases must be good. Non-galvanized is ok if you've got a pair you are looking to sell. Just need the door itself.

Looks like I'll be getting a passenger side door Monday but I will still need a driver's side one. Preferably 1979 or thereabouts.

Bringing this up to the top. Hoping to find a mid-year driver side door to match the passenger side one I got. Needs impact beam and solid edges without rust or dents in the seams.

Hi Max, this is Ed Palmer. I have the door you need, give me a call or send me a message.

I have successfully acquired a nice pair of doors, thanks everyone.