Thread: Anyone have a spare SWB chrome radio bezel?

Anyone have a spare SWB chrome radio bezel?

Looking for the chrome bezel/tuning ring that mounts behind the black knob on the right.

I think it's the tuning ring with the blade on the outside.

Anyone?

Any chance you could post a photo of the bezel?

My apologies for the delay in responding....

I would love to post a photo of the bezels ... If I only knew exactly what I was looking for. Some of the bezels have a tab, and some are simply rings (plus other details), but I cannot find a good source of information.

I think it's a chrome ring with black radial lines.

I'm trying ... Just doing a lot of floundering.

No worries. I forgot to ask, is this for a Blaupunkt radio? If so, I believe something like the chrome rings on this radio would be correct for SWB:

https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...ight=Blaupunkt

The later LWB models would have chrome knobs similar to what’s pictured here:

https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...ight=Blaupunkt

Hope this is helpful!

I want to thank "Enoz" for providing both the information on provenance and the correct bezels. To be candid, I had a bit of difficulty getting the currency to translate from $US to euros, but Enoz put forth a simple solution to my ignorance. Thank you, sir!

In addition, it seems appropriate to also recognize the value added by the community at large in these quests. I appreciate the efforts of Mr. Petterson, to assist me in this effort.

Communities always contain a broad range of people/participants with a broad range of contributions, and each question or transaction involves different people, but I am very appreciative of the overall value which the community's participants add to the overall knowledge of these wonderful cars.

Thank you, all!!