Thread: Organized Drive - Saturday June 18, 2022

Organized Drive - Saturday June 18, 2022

Hello all. I’m hoping one of you were at the drive yesterday that looked to originate at Equator Coffee in Mill Valley, CA and headed out toward Stinson Beach about 7:15am-ish. I ask because I would love to know if it’s a regular thing and its open to newcomers. I’m driving a Adriatic Blue 914/6 GT.
    70 914/6 #2655 (Adriatic Blue)

Dave

It’s Searennen 6. A great drive organized by Troy San Jose. Open to the public. Most of the participants are regular attendees at EASY. Happens once a year. Search “Searennen 6” on Facebook.

Jim

Greetings Dave, I've been waiting for this car to show up locally if this is the Scott H car which I regret not buying as he did tell me it was on its way here.

Hey Jim, thanks for the heads up. The collection of cars was impressive; recognized some from your EASY gathering and the Breakfast Club Rally events. The leaders were moving pretty fast…love it!

Hi JB, yes it’s Scott’s old car. I’m sooo happy you didn’t buy it! Please say hi if you see it out and about.
    70 914/6 #2655 (Adriatic Blue)

Dave, did you already have the big reveal at Easy last month ? This Saturday perhaps ? Looking forward to seeing it & meeting you soon.

I'm heading down to EASY in a few minutes to set up my coffee making stand. Hope to see a large turnout tomorrow, including Joey and Dave. Might be a bit on the cool side. Typical July early morning weather.

Jim

Yay....Thank you JB !

Well Dave, did you do the big reveal to my fellow R Gruppe NorCal brothers? Joey, you missed a great car. If you are nice to Dave, I'll bet he'll let you take it for a drive. I always wanted to drive it out west for a Treffen, but alas not to be...
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T