Thread: Hockey puck part

Hockey puck part

Looking for the plastic center piece only. I don't need the metal ring or leather crest, or the hardware underneath, just the plastic. I though someone might have a bad one in their stash but the plastic section was good. I know they are being reproduced, but I doubt the manufacturer would sell a single part.
    Please email direct if you can help. To: rcabell911@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cabell View Post
    Looking for the plastic center piece only. I don't need the metal ring or leather crest, or the hardware underneath, just the plastic. I though someone might have a bad one in their stash but the plastic section was good. I know they are being reproduced, but I doubt the manufacturer would sell a single part.
    Please email direct if you can help. To: rcabell911@gmail.com
    does it have to be this exact version or is the non tab version an option?

It has to be the tab version, as the metal piece has already been replated.
    Did the factory have 2 versions of the hockey puck ? I thought the re pops were the ones without tab.

Did the factory have 2 versions of the hockey puck ? I thought the re pops were the ones without tab.
    That is my understanding as well, Rick.

Best,
    Ravi
    ------------------------------------------------
    1971 911T/2.45 engine spec Coupe / Gold Metallic on Black
    1995 911 C2 / Guards Red on Cashmere Beige (Sold)

I don’t know when reproduction were first available, but I had non tab pucks 20 years go already.

I thought they were the last version in the evolution of the puck.

Richard
    searching for engine (case) 903742

there is two versions(actually 3+ if you count minor differences ). if i remember correctly the non tab is 68ish(i could be wrong)... i did a reproduction run and after the fact i realized that i did the rare non tab version which did not sell wery well. there is a thread about the versions out there ..somewhere

on a very sad day

Looking for a nice hockey puck horn piece