Ive posted about the 308GT4 prior. My original personal view of the look of the Betone was just bloody ugly until I looked again at them in 2002. Ive had a couple of them and always 'pre impact bumper' <1974/5 as they don't look any better post 75. Im in NZ so they were ex UK cars (RHD) so the dreaded rust was always an issue.
Yes, they are temperamental and annoying with some of the issues they have but they are Italian and built in an era when Marenallo lacked firm quality controls BUT when its all going good they are a pleasure to drive. Not overly powerful and the gearbox is shit till warm, windscreen wipers suk as they didn't alter the wiper motor for RHD, headlights sometimes popped up, window seals are crap (even from new), slightly underbraked and a tendency to a little front end 'wander' at hi speed, great acoustics being mid engined and a very free raving little donkey behind you always made me smile. Quite a basic little car in all respects and relatively easy to work on if you have a bit of nouse.
Love that Olive Green or what ever it is.
Go For It.