Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
MOST mistakes We see are people who ordered the wrong one, for there model / engine they got

I have been behind the scene at SSI for allmost 2 years

I most say the quality control of these, have been taken VERY serious the last years

something like uneven ports and bad machine work is allmost not seen , I even not heard of any problems lately

thats why , if any of you guys bought a set and it looks like shit , pls let me know asap

and just to confirm , if somebody have not seen all post in this tread from post nr 1 , these things are made on the original tools In Denmark

and have been inproved on many points over the years

Marek
Marek,
Appreciate your efforts here and engagement.

I am informing you my set is shit. Uneven ports and a tab put on upside down. Be careful folks, if you install past 60 days of purchase you are on your own (if your vendor is Ecklers or has similar return policy). Actually, when I bought these, I thought I was buying the best quality/option for my 911 and never thought I would have a "shit" set of heat exchangers. I opened them... 1 left and 1 right. Put them back in the cool bag.

I may be a one off, but...I would have to think in the Porsche world some of us order parts ahead of schedule knowing we will need those parts down the road as the process of fixing/restoring/building these cars takes more time than we anticipate. Especially for those of us that this is still a hobby.