Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Complete 1970-71 2.2 MFI System

FS: Complete 1970-71 2.2 MFI System

For Sale: 2.2S MFI Pump, 2.2S Intake, 2.2E Throttle Bodies and everything else pictured here for $4,000 plus PP fees and shipping to USA only. (I also take checks, cash and wire transfers. No bitcoin.) I also have many, many more pixs and video that I can email or text you if you are seriously interested in buying. I thoroughly cleaned the exterior of the parts leaving the original finish. (Someone might want that feature.) I'd take the 2.2E throttle bodies and have them bored to the 2.2S spec. I purchased this set from a retiring Porsche mechanic years ago with the idea of using the set up on an early 2.0 case, bumped to 2.2l, with twin plug 2.7 heads. I decided to skip the MFI route and go with Webers. The mechanic said he removed the pump and intakes from a working car. I matched up the 2.2E throttle bodies. I removed and inspected the inside of the pump. The seals were nice and soft, the oil inside was very clean and all parts rotate in the direction German engineers intended.

Questions, please send me a PM with your cell number and I'll call you. I also have a set of horns and fuel lines that come with the sale. I'm located in Hudson, Ohio, just off the Ohio Turnpike, so if you are headed to Hershey this spring I'm just five min from the turnpike. Inspections welcome.

I am a long time air cooled 911 enthusiast and racer. The throttle bodies are 2.2 E so you have room to rebuild them to 2.2s spec.

If you are interested please call my cell 3308023036

Wellborn Jack
    Hudson, OH

I'm five min from the Ohio Turnpike just North of Akron. If you are coming or going to Hershey you can stop here. If you want to buy, I can deliver to Hershey or reasonable distance.

See photos at bottom of thread
    Last edited by JackMan; 02-12-2024 at 01:03 PM. Reason: update price

Lowered price to $7,000

Bump to the Top, still for sale $7,0000

It seems my PelicanParts ad link is closed. Here are pixs of the MFI system I have for sale. IMG_6928.jpgIMG_6931.jpg

more pixs

IMG_6930.jpg

More pixs of the pump, have fuel lines as well

IMG_6929.jpg

more pixs of pump

bump to the top, price lowered to $6,000

Bump

Complete MFI system for 2.2l price lowered to $4,000

An interested party asked for the pix of the top plate on the MFI pump, ... last 3 digits are 009, makes it an S pump of the 2.2l variety